Switch for MAC – Easily switch between Safari and Chrome. This app was created by EASILYMISTAKEN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Switch for MAC Latest Version
Switch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Switch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Switch App|
|File Size||696 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Switch App for MAC
Switch is a simple menu bar utility to help you quickly switch your current browser page between Safari and Google Chrome. Or vice versa. Also supports transfers from and to Camino, Firefox, Opera, Chromium and Aurora.
- Added support to transfer from & to Camino, Firefox, Opera, Chromium and Aurora.
- Added ability to create new windows in browsers when you cannot transfer.
- New behavior when in an application that cannot transfer urls (shows menu).
- New Preference for default browser choice for single-click transfers.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Switch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Switch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Switch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Switch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Switch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Switch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Switch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Switch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Switch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Switch from your MAC!
Switch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Control mulitple Internet browsers at once.
Convert a music or sound file to any format.
Select default browser for hyperlinks.
This Switch .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Switch is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.