Swiftify for Xcode for MAC – Objective-C converter for Xcode. This app was developed by OBJECTIVEC2SWIFT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Swiftify for Xcode for MAC Latest Version
Swiftify for Xcode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Swiftify for Xcode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Swiftify for Xcode App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Swiftify for Xcode App for MAC
Swiftify Xcode extension allows you to convert Objective-C code to Swift right from Xcode.
- Added support for Swift 5.4
- Now you can switch between the Swift 5.3 and Swift 5.4 outputs in the Preferences dialog
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Swiftify for Xcode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Swiftify for Xcode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Swiftify for Xcode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Swiftify for Xcode for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Swiftify for Xcode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Swiftify for Xcode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Swiftify for Xcode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Swiftify for Xcode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Swiftify for Xcode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove Swiftify for Xcode from your MAC!
Swiftify for Xcode Alternative App for MAC
Objective-C-to-Swift converter–as you type.
Security and troubleshooting tool.
This Swiftify for Xcode .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Swiftify for Xcode is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.