Swift Cookbook Companion for MAC – Step-by-step instructions for coding in Swift. This app was released by ISWIFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Swift Cookbook Companion for MAC Latest Version
Swift Cookbook Companion for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Swift Cookbook Companion that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Swift Cookbook Companion App|
|File Size||3.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Swift Cookbook Companion App for MAC
Swift Cookbook Companion is the “companion” app to the Swift Cookbook: a carefully compiled collection of more than 340 useful, hand-picked code snippets for Swift 3, all tried and tested, that solve everyday coding problems. Designed to be easy to use, with step-by-step instructions, suitable both for beginners and the seasoned Swift developers, Swift Cookbook Companion will become your go-to guide for your daily… coding recipes.
- “Run recipe” option – to easily test any recipe
- “Open as Playground” option – to open recipe in Xcode and start experimenting live
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Swift Cookbook Companion for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Swift Cookbook Companion .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Swift Cookbook Companion is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Swift Cookbook Companion for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Swift Cookbook Companion apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Swift Cookbook Companion apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Swift Cookbook Companion that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Swift Cookbook Companion icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Swift Cookbook Companion on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Swift Cookbook Companion from your MAC!
Swift Cookbook Companion Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code Cookbook for Swift
Cookbook for the Swift programming language.
This Swift Cookbook Companion .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Swift Cookbook Companion is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.