Svgsus for MAC – Organize, clean svg files and transform them into code. This app was developed by SVGS.US Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Svgsus for MAC Latest Version
Svgsus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Svgsus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Svgsus App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Svgsus App for MAC
Svgsus is the perfect tool to organize, clean and transform svgs into code. It’s really powerful when both designing and developing. Designing gets easier because it helps you organize, find and use icons in your preferred design tool. Coding gets easier because it transforms svgs into code. Currently supporting Swift, Pug (jade) and Android vector format.
- Import your own icon sets by dragging folders into svgsus.
- Collaborate with your team by using synced folders (ex Dropbox / Google Drive) with svgsus.
Note: Currently available for $2.99
- Resolved issue with pasted path (from e.g. Illustrator) that resulted in Svgsus freezing.
- Drag “over” no longer gives us info about the file (as of High Sierra), hence we’ve modified the behaviour of the overlay (=> improved UX). This is the first update in forever. We appreciate your patience and we are really glad to be back.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Svgsus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Svgsus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Svgsus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Svgsus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Svgsus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Svgsus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Svgsus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Svgsus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Svgsus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Svgsus from your MAC!
Svgsus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View and convert SVG images.
This Svgsus .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Svgsus is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.