Surfshark for MAC – Mask your IP when browsing the web. This app was released by SURFSHARK Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Surfshark for MAC Latest Version
Surfshark for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Surfshark that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Surfshark App|
|File Size||29.1 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Surfshark App for MAC
Surfshark’s VPN for macOS is a five-star VPN service provider with the ability to mask their IP’s when browsing on the web. By utilizing AES 256-bit network traffic encryption, IPV6 leak protection and access to over 500 servers in 50 countries, customers of Surfshark can browse the web swiftly, safely and in private. This premium VPN service provider offers private access to the internet via macOS 10.12 or later. All connections are using either OpenVPN or IKEv2 security protocols so that users’ data remains safe from the dangers of unsecured Wi-Fi connections that are public. With unlimited bandwidth and the ability to unblock geo-restricted content, customers are equipped with the capability of seamlessly browsing the Internet in a private manner when they utilize Surfshark’s VPN service. Surfshark VPN for Mac comes with zero-buffering speed, P2P support and Kill Switch.
Note: Listed price is an amount per month when billed annually.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Surfshark for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Surfshark .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Surfshark is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Surfshark for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Surfshark apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Surfshark apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Surfshark that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Surfshark icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Surfshark on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Surfshark from your MAC!
Surfshark Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Anonymous, secure VPN proxy.
Subscription-based private Internet browsing.
Military-grade protection online.
This Surfshark .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Surfshark is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.