SunPosition Widget for MAC – Sun positioning calculator. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SunPosition Widget for MAC Latest Version
SunPosition Widget for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SunPosition Widget that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SunPosition Widget App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About SunPosition Widget App for MAC
SunPosition is probably the most reliable and easy to use sun positioning calculator available.
- Sunrise, sunset times
- Civil dawn & civil dusk times
- Azimuth and altitude results for any day of the year.
- Azimuth and altitude results stepped at 15 minute intervals via an interactive graph.
- Calculate for true north or magnetic north.
Non members get limited access to approximatly 8,000 locations while members get full access to over 49,500 preset locations. Members get access to a professional data printout with graph.
The SunPosition widget was developed with the assistance of Interdimensionmedia.com
Version 1.4 release notes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SunPosition Widget for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SunPosition Widget .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SunPosition Widget is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SunPosition Widget for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SunPosition Widget apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SunPosition Widget apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SunPosition Widget that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SunPosition Widget icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SunPosition Widget on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SunPosition Widget from your MAC!
SunPosition Widget Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SunPosition Widget .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SunPosition Widget is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.