Summizer for MAC – Twitter search for your iPhone. This app was released by MUSTACHEINC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Summizer for MAC Latest Version
Summizer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Summizer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Summizer App|
About Summizer App for MAC
Summizer quickly and easily tracks Twitter and follows the trends you care about. Don’t waste time entering your searches over and over again. Summizer allows you to save your search terms for 1 touch access later. Waiting in line for something? Open up Summizer and track all of your trends in under a minute.
Twitter’s real value is in its collective data. Using Summizer, you’re able to watch what people are saying about a topic in real time, check in on your users’ opinion about your new product feature, or how everyone is reacting to a major event.
What’s New in 1.2 Reply to users Retweet tweets Refresh saved trends from tweet view New tweets highlighted Safari button in Web view
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Summizer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Summizer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Summizer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Summizer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Summizer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Summizer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Summizer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Summizer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Summizer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Summizer from your MAC!
Summizer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Summizer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Summizer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.