Sublime Text for MAC – Sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. This app was created by SUBLIMETEXT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sublime Text for MAC Latest Version
Sublime Text for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sublime Text that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sublime Text App|
|File Size||16.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Sublime Text App for MAC
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
- Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number
These shortcuts can be combined, so [email protected] may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, tp:100 would take you to line 100 of the same file.
- Multiple Selections. Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever. Try pressing ⇧⌘L to split the selection into lines and ⌘D to select the next occurrence of the selected word. To make multiple selections with the mouse, take a look at the Column Selection documentation.
- Command Palette. The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax, and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings. Show the Command Palette with ⌘⇧P.
- Distraction-Free Mode. When you need to focus, Distraction-Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction-Free Mode is full-screen, chrome-free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them. You can enter Distraction Free Mode using the View/Enter Distraction Free Mode menu.
- Split Editing. Get the most out of your wide-screen monitor with split-editing support. Edit files side-by-side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish. Take advantage of multiple monitors by editing with multiple windows, and using multiple splits in each window. Take a look at the View/Layout menu for split-editing options. To open multiple views into the one file, use the File/New View into File menu item.
- Instant Project Switch. Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts. All your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- Plugin API. Sublime Text has a powerful, Python-based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built-in Python console to interactively experiment in real time.
- Customize Anything. Key bindings, menus, snippets, macros, completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
- Cross-Platform. Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows and Linux. One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. Sublime Text uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed and beauty, while taking advantage of native functionality on each platform.
- Added Notarization
- A performance regression when moving the caret upwards in large files
- A memory leak
- Not being able to swap lines down with the last line if it was empty
- Fixed includeIf handling in git config files not interpreting ~ relative paths correctly
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sublime Text for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sublime Text .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sublime Text is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sublime Text for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sublime Text apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sublime Text apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sublime Text that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sublime Text icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sublime Text on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sublime Text from your MAC!
Sublime Text Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Plain text editor.
Open Source Web design and development.
Access your favorite text editor via keyboard shortcuts.
This Sublime Text .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Sublime Text is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.