Sublime Merge for MAC – Git client. This app was developed by SUBLIMEMERGE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sublime Merge for MAC Latest Version
Sublime Merge for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sublime Merge that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sublime Merge App|
|File Size||21 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Sublime Merge App for MAC
Sublime Merge is a Git client, from the makers of Sublime Text.
- Integrated Merge Tool
- Powerful Search
- Unmatched Performance
- Advanced Diffs
- File and Hunk History
- Command Palette and Key Bindings
- Light and Dark Themes
- Syntax Highlighting
- Command Line Integration
- Real Git
- Preferences Dialog
- Merge Dialog
- Support for includeIf in Git config files
- Navigate to Branch
- Navigate to Tag
- Set Branch Upstream to the Command Palette
- Hide Branch to the branch context menu
- Hard Reset option to the diverged banner
- Various syntax highlighting improvements
- Windows and Linux: Improved IME compatibility
- The diverged banner now shows the exact git commands that will be run in tooltips
- Behavior of clone dialog when selecting a target directory
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sublime Merge for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sublime Merge .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sublime Merge is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sublime Merge for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sublime Merge apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sublime Merge apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sublime Merge that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sublime Merge icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sublime Merge on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sublime Merge from your MAC!
Sublime Merge Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Version control with Git made easy.
Fast and friendly git client.
Graphical tool for working with git repositories (beta).
This Sublime Merge .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Sublime Merge is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.