stts for MAC – Monitor the status of cloud services. This app was created by MAHDI.JP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
stts for MAC Latest Version
stts for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about stts that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||stts App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About stts App for MAC
stts lets you see the status of your favorite services with a click on its menu-bar icon. You can also be notified when a service goes down or gets restored. It is designed to be unobtrusive, only giving you the information you need and allowing you to access the status page with a single click.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download stts for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the stts .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the stts is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy stts for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing stts apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete stts apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the stts that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the stts icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall stts on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove stts from your MAC!
stts Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get notification of Internet interruptions.
iON: Internet Status
Internet/network connection status in the menu bar.
Monitor the status of your VPN connection.
This stts .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. stts is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.