Strata for MAC – Bold, responsive RapidWeaver theme. This app was build by NICKCATESDESIGN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Strata for MAC Latest Version
Strata for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Strata that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Strata App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Strata App for MAC
Strata is a responsive theme with clear and bold styling that looks great “out of the box”. Unique features include Sticky Navigation, Site Band styling, 12 Custom Fonts, 60+ Social Icons, auto Fluid Video conversion, and more. Create a stunning website or blog in minutes!
Strata displays navigation in both the site sidebar – and an polished sticky menu! Optionally, you can hide sidebar navigation, change “Menu” button text, enable or disable click for parent links (pages that contain sub pages), and style all navigation states with full color control.
12 Custom Fonts
Select from 12 quality serif and sans-serif Google Fonts that you can apply individually to key site elements for style control. As an example, set only the Site Title, and content Headings to receive the custom font – if desired. Font size is adjustable for most key site elements as well.
Site Band Style
Strata’s “Band” can be an image banner or solid color, and contain both breadcrumb links and social icons. There’s also Band overlay styles, and independently adjustable desktop and mobile heights. Enjoy 4 built-in images, optionally use up to 20 Resource images.
60+ Social Icons
Our social icon library (that we create, and add to) has grown to over 60 social networks! These icons can go anywhere in any editable content area, or import into special areas of Strata. Setup is easy, and covered in the Strata theme manual.
Creating a responsive website can have it’s challenges, but to help make life easier – Strata includes built-in tools to convert images and embedded video from fixed dimensions to automatic fluid scaleability. Responsive tool usage is covered in the Strata theme manual.
Photo Album 2.0
If you’re familiar with the standard Photo Album page RapidWeaver provides, Strata completely transforms the image output! We call it, Photo Album “2.0” formatting, a responsive lightbox image gallery with square thumbnails and optional captions.
Auto Fluid Video
Simply adding embed video links into your site from YouTube, Vimeo, Blip.tv or Viddler, Strata will automatically detect and apply responsive formatting to each video. It couldn’t be easier (and faster) to have great looking videos that scale to any screen size.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Strata for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Strata .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Strata is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Strata for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Strata apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Strata apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Strata that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Strata icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Strata on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Strata from your MAC!
Strata Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Strata .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Strata is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.