Stop Motion Studio Pro for MAC – Powerful stop-motion animation studio. This app was build by CATEATER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Stop Motion Studio Pro for MAC Latest Version
Stop Motion Studio Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Stop Motion Studio Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Stop Motion Studio Pro App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Stop Motion Studio Pro App for MAC
Stop Motion Studio Pro is the app you’ve got to add to your collection if you want to create movies like “Wallace and Gromit” or those groovy Lego shorts you see on YouTube. Create beautiful stop-motion animated movies. It’s simple to use, deceptively powerful, and insanely fun to play with. Create fantastic movies your friends will enjoy or share it with the world on YouTube, Facebook, and other sites. Cool themes, titles, and sound effects are easy to add, too.
- Use your DSLR camera from Canon and Nikon for live view and capture images
- Onionskin to show previous layers over the live view for precise control
- Mask, TV-Safe and Grid to position animated objects more easily
- Instant playback, no wait time to see your movie
- Integrated movie editor with frame-by-frame preview
- Zoom in and out on the timeline view so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
- Cut, copy, paste, delete and insert frames at any position
- Automatically capture frames with an adjustable time interval feature to create time-lapse movies
- Fade your movie in or out for a professional look
- Import and export project to and from Stop Motion Studio Mobile
- Fixes an issue where images are not exported correctly.
- Fixes an issue with folder watch not importing images correctly.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Stop Motion Studio Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Stop Motion Studio Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Stop Motion Studio Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Stop Motion Studio Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Stop Motion Studio Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Stop Motion Studio Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Stop Motion Studio Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Stop Motion Studio Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Stop Motion Studio Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Stop Motion Studio Pro from your MAC!
Stop Motion Studio Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Stop Motion Studio Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Stop Motion Studio Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.