Statz for MAC – Change your away message on all chat apps. This app was build by CODE.GOOGLE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Statz for MAC Latest Version
Statz for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Statz that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Statz App|
|File Size||808 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Statz App for MAC
Statz lets you modify your status across apps like Adium, iChat, Skype, and Colloquy. Plug-ins for some of your other favorite services coming soon.
By using custom sources you can create very flexbile statuses and have them apply to different services.
- Added Applescript plugin support.
- Added Tumblr and Twitter support.
- Fixed up PPC issues.
- Several other small bug fixes and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Statz for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Statz .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Statz is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Statz for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Statz apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Statz apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Statz that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Statz icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Statz on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Statz from your MAC!
Statz Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Change all your IM statuses with one click.
This Statz .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Statz is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.