StarUML for MAC – A sophisticated software modeler. This app was build by STARUML.IO Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
StarUML for MAC Latest Version
StarUML for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about StarUML that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||StarUML App|
|File Size||108.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About StarUML App for MAC
StarUML is compatible with UML 2.x standard, and supports in total 11 kinds of UML diagrams: class, object, use-case, component, deployment, composite structure, sequence, communication, statechart, activity, and profile diagrams. You can also create Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD). ERD is one of the most frequently used diagram for database modeling. Our ERD is based on crow’s-foot notation, which is much easier and readable than Chan’s notation.
- Creating elements and connecting them are somewhat tedious tasks. StarUML 2 supports many shorthand styles in Quick Edit to create elements and relationships at once such as sub-classes, supporting interfaces, etc.
- StarUML 2 supports Retina (High-DPI) display. All diagrams, texts and icons are razor sharp. You can also get diagrams as the high-dpi bitmap images (PNG and JPEG).
- You can easily find and install extensions via Extension Manager from the official extension registry or Github repositories. Many extensions are open source and hosted on Github. Fork one and make your own.
- Component’s decoration icon is broken in Sequence Diagram
- Allow drag-n-drop Connectors on Communication Diagram
- Allow Delete Views Only back in Sequence Diagram
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download StarUML for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the StarUML .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the StarUML is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy StarUML for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing StarUML apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete StarUML apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the StarUML that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the StarUML icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall StarUML on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove StarUML from your MAC!
StarUML Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support (beta).
This StarUML .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. StarUML is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.