Star Order for MAC – Github star-management tool. This app was build by AKRINGS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Star Order for MAC Latest Version
Star Order for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Star Order that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Star Order App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Star Order App for MAC
Star Order is a Github star-management tool for all Github users suffering the pain of managing thousands of stars. With Star Order, you can tag your starred repositories, and categorize them by language and author. What’s more, you can add them to your favorites to make them “Stars of Stars”.
- Great way to manage your Github stars
- Elegant UI design
- Safe and clean
- Fixed the problem of wrong positon of Tag tags on some large-screen devices
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Star Order for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Star Order .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Star Order is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Star Order for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Star Order apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Star Order apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Star Order that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Star Order icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Star Order on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Star Order from your MAC!
Star Order Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Star Order .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Star Order is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.