Stands for MAC – Ad blocker that allows some ads for charity. This app was build by STANDSAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Stands for MAC Latest Version
Stands for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Stands that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Stands App|
|File Size||249 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About Stands App for MAC
Stands changes the way you experience the web and stand up for what you believe in: block ads and online trackers for much cleaner and private browsing. Let just a few ads appear on every site – and the ads will also sponsor the charity you choose to support.
- Block the most annoying ads, including: autoplay video ads, youtube ads, expanding ads, interstitial page ads, overlay ads.
- Block pop-up ads and pop-unders no matter where you click on the page.
- Protect your privacy: Stop web tracking from thousands of third-parties.
- Support a charity of your choice without spending a dime.
- More blocking options: you can configure Stands to block Facebook ads, Webmail ads, Search ads, and more.
- Control your experience: You decide how many ads are sponsoring websites and charities.
- Protects from malware sometimes found in advertising.
- Load pages much faster: Sites always load first, then ads (if any).
Stands changes how online ads work, and lets you donate a portion of the money advertisers are already paying to show you ads. You choose the charity you wish to support – and Stands splits the ad dollars between the charity of your choice, and the websites you visit.
You can always change the number of ads you see, and your privacy is always protected.
Why Stands Is Better
- Faster and more efficient than AdBlock Plus.
- More stable than uBlock.
- The most robust pop-up blocking logic.
- Doesn’t hurt the free web – a few nice ads will sponsor the sites you visit.
- Raises money for a charity you choose.
- Free forever.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Stands for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Stands .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Stands is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Stands for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Stands apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Stands apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Stands that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Stands icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Stands on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Stands from your MAC!
Stands Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Stands .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Stands is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.