Stainless for MAC – Multi-process Web browser. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Stainless for MAC Latest Version
Stainless for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Stainless that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Stainless App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Stainless App for MAC
Note: Stainless is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
Note: Over the past couple of years it’s been impossible for me to keep working on Stainless and thus the source code for Stainless is now available under the MIT License for those who might be interested in continuing the project.
Thanks to all for your support!…
Stainless is a multi-process browser for OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard.
Although Stainless started out as a technology demo to showcase our own multi-processing architecture in response to Google Chrome, we’ve been inspired by our growing fanbase to forge ahead and craft Stainless into a full-fledged browser. In fact, Stainless now has features you won’t find in Chrome or in any other browser.
A prime example is parallel sessions, which allow you to log into a site using different credentials in separate tabs at the same time. This new technology is woven throughout Stainless, from the private cookie storage system, to session-aware bookmarks that remember the session in which they were saved. We’re excited to showcase what we believe is a true browser innovation.
- new: OS X 10.7 compatibility
- new: 64-bit build
- added: ability to stop downloads in progress
- added: tab from autocomplete row selects URL for editing
- added: 3 finger swipe gesture left/right for back/forward (use with option key under Lion)
- optimized: faster multi-process manager
- fixed: backward and forward menus may fail for dynamic pages
- fixed: failed partial downloads aren’t cleaned up
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Stainless for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Stainless .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Stainless is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Stainless for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Stainless apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Stainless apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Stainless that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Stainless icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Stainless on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Stainless from your MAC!
Stainless Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Firefox packaged for portable devices.
Download Portable Firefox for MAC
Run multiple versions of Firefox side by side.
Browse multiple Web sites in one split-view window.
This Stainless .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Stainless is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.