SSLRobot for MAC – Quickly check secure web sites. This app was created by SSLROBOT.IO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SSLRobot for MAC Latest Version
SSLRobot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SSLRobot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SSLRobot App|
|File Size||24.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SSLRobot App for MAC
SSLRobot lets you quickly test the configuration of your SSL web server on the internet or local network to see if has been configured correctly and securely.
An overall grade is assigned to the server and details of the SSL/TLS setup are checked:
- Server and intermediate certificates
- Encryption Protocols
- SSL/TLS supported versions
- HSTS configuration
- Forward Secrecy
- HTTP/2 support
Warnings and errors are displayed for settings that require attention such as:
- Insecure SSL protocol versions that should be disabled
- Certificates using weak SHA1 hashes
- Missing intermediate certificates that require a separate download in the browser
- Weak encryption algorithms
The SSL settings of SMTP, IMAP and POP3 servers can also be checked by adding a port number to the host name.
Note: SSLRobot is a free app. Any host name can be checked for free but the email, print and save features require an in-app purchase. You can try out the email, print and save features without making a purchase by using one of the following host names – facebook.com, amazon.com, microsoft.com, twitter.com, sslroboto.io, httpwatch.com
- Changed: Encryption ciphers that do not support forward secrecy are now marked as weak
- Changed: Encryption ciphers that use SHA message authentication (MAC) are now marked as weak
- Changed: Encryption ciphers that use CBC mode are now marked as weak
- Changed: A warning is generated for the TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols as they will soon be deprecated by browsers
- Changed: On macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra) or later is required
- Fixed: The detection of downgrade protection (SCSV) failed on some hosts
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SSLRobot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SSLRobot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SSLRobot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SSLRobot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SSLRobot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SSLRobot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SSLRobot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SSLRobot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SSLRobot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SSLRobot from your MAC!
SSLRobot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SSLRobot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SSLRobot is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.