SSH Shell for MAC – Secure one-click log-in. This app was developed by CODINN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SSH Shell for MAC Latest Version
SSH Shell for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SSH Shell that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SSH Shell App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About SSH Shell App for MAC
SSH Tunnellets you login to your server with one click.
- Can manage multiple SSH sessions for different servers
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill SSH login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Integrated terminal is compatible with Terminal.app / xterm / iTerm2
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, and keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, and ed25519 private-key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8, and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
- Fix a crash issue introduced
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SSH Shell for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SSH Shell .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SSH Shell is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SSH Shell for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SSH Shell apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SSH Shell apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SSH Shell that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SSH Shell icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SSH Shell on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SSH Shell from your MAC!
SSH Shell Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SSH protocol connectivity tools.
Simple bookmark manager for connecting to UNIX machines.
Easy way to start an SSH connection to a remote computer.
This SSH Shell .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. SSH Shell is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.