SSH Copy for MAC – Intuitive SFTP client. This app was created by CODINN Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SSH Copy for MAC Latest Version
SSH Copy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SSH Copy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SSH Copy App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About SSH Copy App for MAC
SSH Copy is an intuitive SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client that lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file SSH Functions:
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH SSH Copy
- Fixed a minor issue with the display of incorrect speeds in the download list when downloading folders or empty files
- The data transmission speed is now 2 times faster, for both uploading and downloading
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SSH Copy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SSH Copy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SSH Copy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SSH Copy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SSH Copy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SSH Copy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SSH Copy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SSH Copy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SSH Copy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SSH Copy from your MAC!
SSH Copy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
FTP and SFTP browser.
This SSH Copy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SSH Copy is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.