SSH Config Editor for MAC – Manage SSH client-configuration files. This app was created by HEJKI Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SSH Config Editor for MAC Latest Version
SSH Config Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SSH Config Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SSH Config Editor App|
|File Size||5.7 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About SSH Config Editor App for MAC
SSH Config Editor is a handy tool for manage your OpenSSH client-configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with handy graphical preview), and any other SSH config option.
- Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
- Add/edit port-forwarding options with graphical help
- Add/edit any supported SSH option with help
- RSA key-pair generation
- Separators for grouping host configurations
- Ability to disable each single config option
- Action to generate command for SSH copy ID
- Open connection to server
- Host configurations can have assigned tags
- It is allowed to add a configuration option to a group and that option is added to all children in the group
- Generate Key Pair dialog redesigned
- New touch bar actions for Port Forwarding dialog
- Fix some issues with read config and known_hosts files
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SSH Config Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SSH Config Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SSH Config Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SSH Config Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SSH Config Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SSH Config Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SSH Config Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SSH Config Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SSH Config Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SSH Config Editor from your MAC!
SSH Config Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SSH Config Editor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. SSH Config Editor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.