Squish for MAC – Enables testing of native Carbon and Cocoa GUI apps. This app was released by FROGLOGIC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Squish for MAC Latest Version
Squish for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Squish that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Squish App|
|File Size||317.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Squish App for MAC
Squish recognizes all standard Carbon and Cocoa controls and provides extensive support for complex widgets such as tree and table views, menus and many more. Custom controls derived from standard classes are dealt with just fine, too.
Squish provides access to the complete Carbon and Cocoa APIs via its test scripting languages and offers access to all objects and properties via the Spy and verification point editor. Additionally it is possible to dynamically access the application’s API from test scripts for even more advanced tests and verifications. During the evaluation phase we offer full support. In case of any problems or questions, please contact us at [email protected]
You must contact a sales representative to request a price quote for Squish. Requests may be generated here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Squish for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Squish .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Squish is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Squish for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Squish apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Squish apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Squish that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Squish icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Squish on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Squish from your MAC!
Squish Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Squish .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Squish is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.