SquirrelMail for MAC – Webmail package written in PHP. This app was created by SQUIRRELMAIL Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SquirrelMail for MAC Latest Version
SquirrelMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SquirrelMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SquirrelMail App|
|File Size||977 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About SquirrelMail App for MAC
Project origins: The need arose in our organization for the access of email and address books from anywhere in the world. Obviously a Web interface is ideal for this, given that the user has access to the Internet. After reviewing several open source projects we realized that we were going to need to do some fairly major customizations to get things to be a nice fit for our needs. So the decision was made to create our own for some of these reasons, and for fun (we really like PHP). We decided to open source the project to contribute to the community that has contributed so much to us.
Stability: SquirrelMail is stable enough to use in a production system. It is, in fact, already used in several production systems around the world, handling thousands of users per system. There might be some bugs – no project is perfect – but they are most likely minimal. We test pretty thoroughly before releasing a version marked as “stable”.
- Bug fixing release.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SquirrelMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SquirrelMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SquirrelMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SquirrelMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SquirrelMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SquirrelMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SquirrelMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SquirrelMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SquirrelMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SquirrelMail from your MAC!
SquirrelMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SquirrelMail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. SquirrelMail is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.