SquidMan for MAC – Graphical installer and manager for Squid proxy cache. This app was developed by SQUIDMAN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SquidMan for MAC Latest Version
SquidMan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SquidMan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SquidMan App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About SquidMan App for MAC
SquidMan is a graphical installer and GUI for the squid proxy cache for OS X. Squid can:
- Cache downloaded content, reducing network traffic and improving browsing performance on slow links.
- Act as a proxy server for other computers on your subnet.
- And restore the operation of many OS X system services that normally fail through authenticated proxy servers, such as Software Update.
- Now a universal app that supports Apple Silicon and Intel on Big Sur
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SquidMan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SquidMan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SquidMan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SquidMan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SquidMan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SquidMan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SquidMan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SquidMan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SquidMan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SquidMan from your MAC!
SquidMan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Polipo Web proxy menubar item.
Access Internet apps via a firewalled/proxied network.
System-wide network proxy support.
This SquidMan .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SquidMan is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.