Squash for MAC – Easily compress and optimize images and photos (was Squish). This app was developed by REALMACSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Squash for MAC Latest Version
Squash for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Squash that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Squash App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Squash App for MAC
Squash (was Squish) is a super-simple app for compressing your images for lower filesize! Don’t lose quality, or end up with grainy or horrible images. Squish maintains their existing resolution and quality, and just reduces the filesize! Whatever your reason, Squish is great for optimizing images for:
- Reducing filesize for sending as email attachments.
- Saving space by optimizing a large photo collection on your computer.
- Optimize images for websites and email campaigns so they load instantly online.
- Slow internet? Drop images on Squish to save time when uploading to Facebook or Twitter!
- Now compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- TIFF images are now squashed correctly
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Squash for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Squash .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Squash is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Squash for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Squash apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Squash apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Squash that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Squash icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Squash on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Squash from your MAC!
Squash Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
GUI for PNG and JPEG optimization.
Batch, resize, and compress images.
Compress JPEGs up to 500%.
This Squash .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Squash is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.