SQLPro for SQLite Lite for MAC – Database management app (was SQLite Professional Read-Only). This app was developed by SQLITEPRO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SQLPro for SQLite Lite for MAC Latest Version
SQLPro for SQLite Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SQLPro for SQLite Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SQLPro for SQLite Lite App|
|File Size||11.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About SQLPro for SQLite Lite App for MAC
SQLPro for SQLite Lite (was SQLite Professional Read-Only) allows you to easily manage and edit databases.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution
- Export your data to CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2
- Full-screen support
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SQLPro for SQLite Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SQLPro for SQLite Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SQLPro for SQLite Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SQLPro for SQLite Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SQLPro for SQLite Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SQLPro for SQLite Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SQLPro for SQLite Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SQLPro for SQLite Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SQLPro for SQLite Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SQLPro for SQLite Lite from your MAC!
SQLPro for SQLite Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create, design, edit, and browse SQLite 3 database files.
SQL database utility.
Database manager for SQLite databases.
This SQLPro for SQLite Lite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. SQLPro for SQLite Lite is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.