SQLPro for Postgres for MAC – Database management studio for Postgres. This app was released by MACPOSTGRESCLIENT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SQLPro for Postgres for MAC Latest Version
SQLPro for Postgres for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SQLPro for Postgres that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SQLPro for Postgres App|
|File Size||14.9 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About SQLPro for Postgres App for MAC
SQLPro for Postgres is an advanced but lightweight Postgres database-management studio. It allows quick and simple access to Postgres SQL servers, with advanced time-saving features.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SQLPro for Postgres for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SQLPro for Postgres .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SQLPro for Postgres is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SQLPro for Postgres for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SQLPro for Postgres apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SQLPro for Postgres apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SQLPro for Postgres that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SQLPro for Postgres icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SQLPro for Postgres on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SQLPro for Postgres from your MAC!
SQLPro for Postgres Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQL database server.
Full-featured PostgreSQL in a single package.
SQL database utility.
This SQLPro for Postgres .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. SQLPro for Postgres is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.