SQLiteFlow for MAC – SQL editor. This app was created by SQLITEFLOW Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SQLiteFlow for MAC Latest Version
SQLiteFlow for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SQLiteFlow that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SQLiteFlow App|
About SQLiteFlow App for MAC
SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor that always makes its best to be intuitive, stable and reliable for you to use.
- Multi-query execution
- Customize syntax highlighting
- SQL auto-completion
- Format query
- Supports wrap lines
- Copy query with custom style
- Explain query
- Cmd+ to make the font bigger, Cmd- to make the font smaller
- View, edit or add table data
- View table data with a convenient data filter
- Copy data to CSV
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks
- View triggers
- View DDL
- Preview the query that for altering table
- Supports open remote SQLite database on iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed
- Display table counts and each table’s record count
- Display each table’s storage consumed and storage consumed detail, including table data storage consumed and indexes storage consumed. (* Available on macOS 10.13+)
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Drag and drop to open databases
- Handle database file name or directory changes. This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator
- Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands
- Display two groups in Paste Recent menu: Recent Files group and Recent Temporary Sessions group.
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SQLiteFlow for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SQLiteFlow .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SQLiteFlow is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SQLiteFlow for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SQLiteFlow apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SQLiteFlow apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SQLiteFlow that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SQLiteFlow icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SQLiteFlow on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SQLiteFlow from your MAC!
SQLiteFlow Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Database manager for SQLite databases.
Open Source universal database manager.
DB Browser for SQLite
Create database files compatible with SQLite (was SQLite Database Browser).
This SQLiteFlow .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SQLiteFlow is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.