SQLEditor for MAC – Create SQL databases graphically. This app was released by MALCOLMHARDIE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SQLEditor for MAC Latest Version
SQLEditor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SQLEditor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SQLEditor App|
|File Size||70.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SQLEditor App for MAC
SQLEditor is a SQL database design and entity relationship diagram (ERD) tool for OS X. It replaces typing SQL by hand with dragging, dropping, and clicking, making database creation faster and easier. And if you already have a database, then SQLEditor can help you see what it looks like by reverse engineering a diagram. Or use SQLEditor to create documentation with the new design report exporter. SQLEditor may be useful if you need to design a database or you have existing databases to manage. It’s also useful if you’re learning about database design.
SQLEditor supports exporting database designs to MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Oracle, and others. Plus it also imports and exports Ruby On Rails Migration files.
Group License: $349, Single User License $79. Discounts for qualified educational orders.
Note SQLEditor 3 is a paid upgrade from earlier versions. Free upgrades for licenses purchased on or after 1 March 2014.
- Sync across multiple devices: You can now change the location of the Keysmith database file and use a service like iCloud Drive or Dropbox to sync it across multiple devices.
- Convert actions to “in active app”: You can now run many actions, like typing text or keystrokes, in the active app instead of only in a specified app.
- New hotkey to edit a shortcut’s hotkey: Command+Shift+H
- Improvements to element identification with the Chrome extension
- Various bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SQLEditor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SQLEditor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SQLEditor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SQLEditor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SQLEditor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SQLEditor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SQLEditor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SQLEditor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SQLEditor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SQLEditor from your MAC!
SQLEditor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create, design, edit, and browse SQLite 3 database files.
Modern, native tool for relational databases.
Navicat for SQLite
GUI allowing administration of SQLite databases.
Download Navicat for SQLite for MAC
This SQLEditor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. SQLEditor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.