Sqlectron for MAC – SQL client desktop with cross database and platform support. This app was build by SQLECTRON.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sqlectron for MAC Latest Version
Sqlectron for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sqlectron that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sqlectron App|
|File Size||101.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Sqlectron App for MAC
Sqlectron is a simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.
It is an open source project and any kind of contribution is welcome.
- Added option to use ssh connections with ssh agent
- Fixed ssh private key connections for new open ssh format keys
Developer (Most of the changes were internal changes):
- Upgraded a few dependencies, the most important of them was the electron upgrade to the latest v12 version.
- Removed all remote calls and moved it to the browser process and communication between them is done with pure IPC calls.
- Added more test coverage, now we have e2e and unit tests for a few scenarios.
- The sqlectron-core module has been merged into this package to make development easier and faster, it still using sqlectron-db-core though for the database part.
- Started to convert the project to typescript
- Added inspect context button for development
- Converted a few components to pure functions and hooks
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sqlectron for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sqlectron .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sqlectron is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sqlectron for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sqlectron apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sqlectron apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sqlectron that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sqlectron icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sqlectron on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sqlectron from your MAC!
Sqlectron Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Industry-leading open-source SQL database.
Manage multiple databases from a single application.
SQLPro for SQLite
Advanced SQL editor.
This Sqlectron .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Sqlectron is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.