SQL Studio for MAC – Access your Microsoft SQL Servers. This app was developed by CODEBUILDER.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SQL Studio for MAC Latest Version
SQL Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SQL Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SQL Studio App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About SQL Studio App for MAC
SQL Studio is the simplest way to access your Microsoft SQL Servers natively from your Mac.
With SQL Studio you can:
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
- Sync saved queries to other Mac / iOS devices via iCloud
- Syntax highlighting in query window
- F5 to run query
- Run only highlighted part of query
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn’t require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:
- SQL Server 2000
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows Azure SQL Databases
- Fixed crash issue related to connection configurations with very short passwords
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SQL Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SQL Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SQL Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SQL Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SQL Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SQL Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SQL Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SQL Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SQL Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SQL Studio from your MAC!
SQL Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SQL database utility.
Industry-leading open-source SQL database.
Edit/maintain SQLite databases, create new ones.
This SQL Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SQL Studio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.