SpruceSSL for MAC – Open source plugin for enhancing Web security. This app was created by MRGECKOSMEDIA Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpruceSSL for MAC Latest Version
SpruceSSL for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpruceSSL that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpruceSSL App|
|File Size||691 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About SpruceSSL App for MAC
SpruceSSL is an open source plugin for many webkit based browsers that allows users to force websites to go through the SSL protocol (HTTPS) using a blacklist and a whitelist to protect you against the possibility of your accounts/information getting stolen. With the ability to also force cookies to be secure only (Meaning you can not access it out side of https), you can be sure your accounts/information will not get leaked with the whitelisted sites. Using SpruceSSL can help you protect against sslstrip and FireSheep.
Version 0.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpruceSSL for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpruceSSL .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpruceSSL is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpruceSSL for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpruceSSL apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpruceSSL apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpruceSSL that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpruceSSL icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpruceSSL on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpruceSSL from your MAC!
SpruceSSL Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SpruceSSL .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SpruceSSL is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.