SpriteRight for MAC – Create CSS spritesheets simply and quickly. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpriteRight for MAC Latest Version
SpriteRight for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpriteRight that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpriteRight App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SpriteRight App for MAC
SpriteRight makes creating CSS spritesheets simple. Import your existing CSS or image files and let SpriteRight pack your graphics into the smallest space possible. Make your sites load faster, cut bandwidth costs and save time. SpriteRight even generates CSS code on the fly.
Get SpriteRight to find the optimal position for your images or position them yourself with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Set default margin values to evenly space out images or adjust padding on a per-image basis.
With full support for the latest CSS3 technologies, including multi-layered background rules, SpriteRight takes the sting out of creating time consuming spritesheets. Letting you get back to the stuff that matters.
- INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE OF $4.99
- Easily maintain and manage spritesheets across multiple sites by creating SpriteRight project files.
- SpriteRight reads CSS files, letting you convert your existing website to use spritesheets in a matter of minutes.
- SpriteRight automatically generates CSS code as you work, making updating your stylesheets simple.
- Organise your spritesheets in the most optimal way possible using a variety of different sorting criteria.
- SpriteRights intuitive visual editor allows you to arrange your images in exactly the way you want.
- Added live updating for sprite images. Users no longer need to manually refresh images. Any changes made externally will automatically be updated in the application.
- Added a new contextual menu item to the file list in cases where users would like to force a manual refresh.
- Added a new project icon.
- Bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpriteRight for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpriteRight .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpriteRight is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpriteRight for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpriteRight apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpriteRight apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpriteRight that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpriteRight icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpriteRight on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpriteRight from your MAC!
SpriteRight Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create and maintain CSS sprite sheets.
This SpriteRight .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SpriteRight is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.