SpriteHelper for MAC – Texture editor and polygon shape creator. This app was developed by GAMEDEVHELPER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpriteHelper for MAC Latest Version
SpriteHelper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpriteHelper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpriteHelper App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About SpriteHelper App for MAC
SpriteHelper is a texture editor and a polygon shape creator for Box2D / Chipmunk Physic Engines. It automatically selects the bounding boxes of your sprites and saves the information for you, like uv, sprite position in image, rectangle dimensions. Most off all, it lets you create polygon shapes for Box2D and Chipmunk libraries.
You can generate code for Cocos2D and AndEngine for Android (next update will add support for CORONA). Ideal for games but it can be used with any graphic project.
For Cocos2D you just select which physic engine you want to use (Box2d or Chipmunk).
For AndEngine is as easy as grabbing a sample project (or create your own project) and paste the generated SpriteHelper code into it.
Now you don’t loose time adding your sprites in the game or looking for the right uv’s in your sprites.
Now you create you physic shapes with just a few clicks.
Also you can view the app in action in this YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Gjhc6FHgg.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpriteHelper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpriteHelper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpriteHelper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpriteHelper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpriteHelper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpriteHelper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpriteHelper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpriteHelper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpriteHelper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpriteHelper from your MAC!
SpriteHelper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create sprite sheets and scripts.
This SpriteHelper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SpriteHelper is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.