Sprite Master Web for MAC – Spritesheet creation tool for Web Designers. This app was developed by MOBINODO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sprite Master Web for MAC Latest Version
Sprite Master Web for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sprite Master Web that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sprite Master Web App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Sprite Master Web App for MAC
Sprite Master Web is a Spritesheet creation tool for Web Designers. It helps you to organize your sprites into one image file and reduces image requests from your server, so speed-up your Web site loading.
Supported Image Formats:
Supported Coordinate Data:
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- XML (Generic sprite data in XML format)
- JSON (Generic sprite data in JSON format)
If you liked Sprite Master Web please support us by giving a rating.
- Fixes urgent image loading bug
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sprite Master Web for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sprite Master Web .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sprite Master Web is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sprite Master Web for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sprite Master Web apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sprite Master Web apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sprite Master Web that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sprite Master Web icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sprite Master Web on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sprite Master Web from your MAC!
Sprite Master Web Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Sprite Master Web .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Sprite Master Web is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.