Spread2Web for MAC – Converts CSV files to HTML tables or JSON data. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Spread2Web for MAC Latest Version
Spread2Web for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Spread2Web that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Spread2Web App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About Spread2Web App for MAC
Spread2Web helps you publish spreadsheets & databases as tables on Web pages. It converts Comma Separated Values (.csv) and Tab Delimited (.tab) files to a simple, clean HTML table structure or JSON data. It streamlines the export/conversion process by remembering the files you’ve previously converted. When you need to re-export from your spreadsheet or database, just save your .csv or .tab file in the same location with the same name, open Spread2Web, click on the file name already in the list, and click the “Convert” button. Spread2Web is donation ware.
- Fixed UI issue where “Open containing folder” button was not repositioning
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Spread2Web for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Spread2Web .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Spread2Web is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Spread2Web for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Spread2Web apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Spread2Web apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Spread2Web that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Spread2Web icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Spread2Web on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Spread2Web from your MAC!
Spread2Web Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Spread2Web .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Spread2Web is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.