Spotlife for MAC – Desktop-based calendar viewer. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Spotlife for MAC Latest Version
Spotlife for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Spotlife that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Spotlife App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Spotlife App for MAC
Spotlife is the fastest, easiest way to view the important happenings in your life.
Spotlife puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it’s always available to you. Press a keyboard shortcut at any time from any application, and the Desktop Calendar will zoom forward above all other windows — now you’ll truly be able to put your life in the spotlight.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Weather forecast in the Day, Week, and Month views
- Menu bar icon shows current date
- Blurred, translucent background styles for Desktop Calendar
- Automatically uses calendar accounts set up in OS X
- Supports On My Mac, iCloud, Exchange, Yahoo, Google, CalDAV, etc.
- Switch between Agenda, Day, Week, and Month views directly from menu bar
- View tasks as banners that stretch to due date or just on due date
- Interface improvements to match style of Yosemite
- Color and monochrome weather display styles
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Spotlife for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Spotlife .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Spotlife is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Spotlife for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Spotlife apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Spotlife apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Spotlife that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Spotlife icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Spotlife on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Spotlife from your MAC!
Spotlife Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View iCal events in a window or as screensaver (was iCalViewer).
Desktop calendar with access to iCal.
Streamlined desktop calendar.
This Spotlife .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Spotlife is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.