Spotify for MAC – Listen to music on the go (UK only). This app was created by SPOTIFY Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Spotify for MAC Latest Version
Spotify for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Spotify that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Spotify App|
About Spotify App for MAC
Spotify opens up your iPhone to a world of music. Take your existing Spotify playlists with you on the go – listen to them during your commute, in the gym or on a flight. With ‘Offline mode’ you can listen even when no connection is available. Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone to merge your catalogue with ours, no cables required! NOTE: Requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
- Access to millions of tracks
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
- Star your favourite tracks
- Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone
- Create and sync playlists
- Offline playlists – listen to music with no mobile connection
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Spotify’s Twitter feed is now available in What’s New
- Share via SMS (iOS 4 only)
- Fixed a crash on What’s New
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Spotify for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Spotify .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Spotify is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Spotify for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Spotify apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Spotify apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Spotify that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Spotify icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Spotify on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Spotify from your MAC!
Spotify Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Spotify .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Spotify is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.