SplitPrint for MAC – Split large images to be printed across multiple pages. This app was developed by SPLITPRINT.VIRKKUSET Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SplitPrint for MAC Latest Version
SplitPrint for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SplitPrint that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SplitPrint App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SplitPrint App for MAC
SplitPrint lets you split big posters to multiple pages and print them using conventional printer or export the split image to PDF for printing somewhere else. SplitPrint is good for printing conference posters, decoration-strips, advertisments, birthday decorations, banderols, maps, and more.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Resolves a bug that resulted in crash at launch
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SplitPrint for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SplitPrint .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SplitPrint is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SplitPrint for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SplitPrint apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SplitPrint apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SplitPrint that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SplitPrint icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SplitPrint on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SplitPrint from your MAC!
SplitPrint Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scale, print PDF files on multiple pages.
Cuts poster size images down to be printed.
Tile an image into multiple subimages.
This SplitPrint .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SplitPrint is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.