SplitBrowser for MAC – WebKit-based browser with multiple pages in a single window. This app was created by XYLOBOX Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SplitBrowser for MAC Latest Version
SplitBrowser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SplitBrowser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SplitBrowser App|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About SplitBrowser App for MAC
SplitBrowser allows you to display multiple Web pages on single window. You can customize the size of each frame and display window into full screen mode. It’s easy to display enterprise informations (HTML, PDF, PNG, JPEG, …).
Note: SplitBrowser will not allow you to download files because it doesn’t implement this fonctionality, it’s just a simple Web browser.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- New app log access
- Uses the Finder notification process
- Code optimization
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SplitBrowser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SplitBrowser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SplitBrowser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SplitBrowser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SplitBrowser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SplitBrowser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SplitBrowser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SplitBrowser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SplitBrowser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SplitBrowser from your MAC!
SplitBrowser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Browse multiple Web sites in one split-view window.
Alternative Web browser.
Lean and fast Web browser with Gecko rendering engine.
This SplitBrowser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SplitBrowser is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.