Spike for MAC – Email, Chat, Notes, Todo Lists. This app was build by SPIKENOW Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Spike for MAC Latest Version
Spike for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Spike that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Spike App|
|File Size||160.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Spike App for MAC
Welcome to Spike – It’s the power of email with the simplicity of chat.
Stop switching between email, chat apps, note apps, task managers, to-do lists, calendar & video call apps––Spike brings it all together in one extremely powerful Inbox.
Spike’s conversational email brings together the best of mail and messaging in a simple, fast and secure email chat. Use your existing mail and turn your email into a chat conversation. Use Spike to manage your emails from Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, Microsoft 365, Outlook, IONOS mail, GoDaddy email, Exchange, AOL, and IMAP mail accounts.
Live Collaboration: Notes & Docs
Create, collaborate and share documents without leaving your Inbox. Use the built-in chat to discuss ideas, edit, leave comments and collaborate with anyone without leaving your Inbox.
Tasks & to Do Lists
Spike makes managing your tasks a breeze. Organize and prioritize your tasks, projects, and even your grocery list. Create, manage, track, set reminders and complete tasks all from your Inbox. No separate tabs, windows or apps.
Instead of managing multiple email threads or different channels and chat apps, create a Group chat using your email. Instantly see all message history and files. Bye-bye annoying notifications!
Built for the Way You Work
- All Spike Notes, Tasks, Group Chats and Emails sync seamlessly across all devices, in real-time.
- Share, collaborate and chat with anyone, even if they don’t use Spike.
- Notes, To Do lists, and Group Chat are built on top of an extremely powerful email app.
Note: Free tier has limitations. More info here
Spike is now fully optimized for Apple M1.
Plus, some new time-saving features:
- Type “@” to mention any contact to add them into the conversation.
- Create message templates and type “/” to quickly insert your template.
- Emoji shortcuts! Type “:” to say it with an emoji instead of words.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Spike for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Spike .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Spike is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Spike for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Spike apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Spike apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Spike that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Spike icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Spike on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Spike from your MAC!
Spike Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Spike .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Spike is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.