SpeedyFox for MAC – Boost Firefox with a single click This app was created by CRYSTALIDEA Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpeedyFox for MAC Latest Version
SpeedyFox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpeedyFox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpeedyFox App|
|File Size||822 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About SpeedyFox App for MAC
SpeedyFox allows users to boost Firefox with a single click!
- Boost Firefox startup in up to 3 times!
- Speed-up browsing history
- Quicker operation with cookies
- Available for both Windows and Mac OS
Version 1.6: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpeedyFox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpeedyFox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpeedyFox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpeedyFox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpeedyFox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpeedyFox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpeedyFox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpeedyFox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpeedyFox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpeedyFox from your MAC!
SpeedyFox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Apple's Web browser.
High-performance Web browser.
This SpeedyFox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SpeedyFox is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.