Speedtest for MAC – Quick, easy, one-click connection testing. This app was developed by SPEEDTEST Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Speedtest for MAC Latest Version
Speedtest for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Speedtest that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Speedtest App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Speedtest App for MAC
Use Speedtest for quick, easy, one-click connection testing-accurate everywhere thanks to our global network.
- Get your ping, download, and upload speeds within seconds
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track prior tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
- This version is now a Universal App which will support M1 Macs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Speedtest for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Speedtest .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Speedtest is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Speedtest for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Speedtest apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Speedtest apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Speedtest that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Speedtest icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Speedtest on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Speedtest from your MAC!
Speedtest Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
iNet Network Scanner
Displays info about local network connections.
Show wifi info in Today Extension Widget.
Internet Speed Test
Test and report network upload and download speeds.
This Speedtest .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Speedtest is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.