SpeckCode for MAC – Craft apps for the Particle platform. This app was released by SPECKCODE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpeckCode for MAC Latest Version
SpeckCode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpeckCode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpeckCode App|
About SpeckCode App for MAC
SpeckCode is the IDE for IoT. SpeckCode provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for crafting great applications for the Particle platform. Develop your Photon, Electron, or Pi based applications in a modern development environment utilizing all the advantages of a macOS based application. No more cross platform sacrifices needed. SpeckCode principally provides two capabilities: project management (code editor) and device management:
- Support for multiple Particle accounts, simultaneously. Add all your accounts and work seamlessly across each account
- Code Editor
- Integrated Build and Run actions to compile and run for target devices
- Syntax coloring for all source views
- Customizable color schemes with multiple pre-defined schemes
- Configurable code editing features including auto-completion, identation management, and more advanced code editing capabilities
- Tight integration with Particle libraries. Import libraries into an active project with two clicks
- Project auto-saving and history: Automatically manage project revisions and easily revert to previous versions with ease
- Bi-directional serial port monitoring with auto-connect capability
- Device Management
- Manage all your devices across multiple Particle accounts
- View variables for each device
- Monitor and log events published by devices. Maintain a persistent history of events across application launches
- Call functions exposed by individual devices and view the results
- View configured webhooks
- Manage authentication tokens
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Improvements to the visualizations (graphs) of the devices overview
- Graphics improvements
- Added history to Webhooks
- Added ability to ping individual or multiple devices (based on their state)
- Added ability to associate notes with devices (synchronized via the Particle cloud)
- Added the ability to start/stop signaling a device (flash the device’s LEDs in a rainbow)
- Improvements to OAuth token management
- Updated the firmware API documentation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpeckCode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpeckCode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpeckCode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpeckCode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpeckCode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpeckCode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpeckCode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpeckCode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpeckCode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpeckCode from your MAC!
SpeckCode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SpeckCode .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SpeckCode is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.