Sparrow for MAC – Efficient iPhone e-mail client. This app was developed by SPARROWMAILAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sparrow for MAC Latest Version
Sparrow for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sparrow that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sparrow App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Sparrow App for MAC
Sparrow is an iPhone mail client designed with love to provide you with an efficient and pleasant mailing experience.With its pane navigation, its new threading system and many new features, you’ll never look back.
Warning: Sparrow does not support POP accounts yet.
- Full IMAP support: Use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts.
- Unified Inbox:All your mails in a unique mailbox.
- Attachments:Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
- Up & down your conversations:Swipe up of down on a message to navigate a conversation.
- Everything is a swipe away
- Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders.
- Swipe again to get to your account list.
- Faces:Mail is much nicer with your friends’ profile pictures.
- Message swipe:Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
- Smart contacts:Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
- Quick mailbox switch:Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar.
- Mark all as read:One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread.
- Thread view:Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
- Pull to refresh:Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email.
- Priority Inbox support:Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else.
- Alias:Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated.
- Powerful search:Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you’re looking for.
And many more features crafted with love to discover:
- Quick sender switch in compose window
- Mark all as read
- Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
- Reply all quick switch…
- Fixed crash when contacts access is not allowed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sparrow for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sparrow .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sparrow is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sparrow for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sparrow apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sparrow apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sparrow that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sparrow icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sparrow on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sparrow from your MAC!
Sparrow Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mail client designed exclusively for IMAP.
This Sparrow .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Sparrow is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.