SpamCop Tool for MAC – Utility integrated with Mail.app and SpamCop.net. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SpamCop Tool for MAC Latest Version
SpamCop Tool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SpamCop Tool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SpamCop Tool App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About SpamCop Tool App for MAC
SpamCop Tool is a utility integrated with Apple’s Mail application and SpamCop.net. It is used to report and process junk mail.
SpamCop Tools allows you to easily report spam to SpamCop.net and internal spam reporting addresses. Hundreds of spam messages can be processed quickly.
With a single click, you can also report fraud and scam messges to the main FTC spam address.
- Better Leopard support – The previous version worked best under Mac OS 10.4. Sending messages and deleting spam and SpamCop messages worked as expected. Under Mac OS 10.5 some of the mechanisms changed and deleting spam or SpamCop messages would not delete on IMAP servers. This has been fixed in SpamCop Tool 2.
- Local and IMAP Folders – SpamCop 2 now handles folders and subfolders in your Mac or IMAP server better.
- Support for Tabs in Safari – There is now an option to use Safari even if it is not your default browser and it supports tabs if your Safari preferences is not set to use tabs. The tool also opens a new window in Safari to not interfere with an exiting window.
- Support for FTC spam address – You can now forward fraud and scams to the FTC spam address.
- Private Spam Address – Spam can be redirected to an internal spam address. Use with SpamAssassin.
- Private Not-Spam Address – A ham message, or a message that is not spam can be redirected to your local not-spam address. Use with SpamAssassin.
- Single Button Operation – Click a single button to send your spam to SpamCop.net as well as internal spam reporting address. And the FTC.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SpamCop Tool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SpamCop Tool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SpamCop Tool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SpamCop Tool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SpamCop Tool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SpamCop Tool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SpamCop Tool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SpamCop Tool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SpamCop Tool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SpamCop Tool from your MAC!
SpamCop Tool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Robust spam filter for major email clients.
This SpamCop Tool .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SpamCop Tool is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.