SourceTree for MAC – Easy way to work with Git and Mercurial. This app was developed by SOURCETREEAPP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SourceTree for MAC Latest Version
SourceTree for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SourceTree that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SourceTree App|
|File Size||78.7 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About SourceTree App for MAC
SourceTree is the fast and easy way to work with Git and Mercurial.
Easily utilise both distributed version control systems from one application. Work with your GitHub, Bitbucket, and Kiln accounts without leaving the application. Also works with Subversion servers too!
Simple for beginners
Say goodbye to the command line – simplify distributed version control with a Git client and quickly bring everyone up to speed.
Powerful for experts
Perfect for making advanced users even more productive. Review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches and more.
Visualize your code
Seeing really is believing. Get information on any branch or commit with a single click.
Git and Hg on your desktop
A fully-featured GUI that offers an efficient, consistent development process right out of the box. Works with Git and Mercurial.
Atlassian has acquired SourceTree, and it is now free for a limited time!
- Can’t copy part of commit message with cmd+c key shortcut issue
- JIRA links commit replacement not working correctly issue
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SourceTree for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SourceTree .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SourceTree is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SourceTree for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SourceTree apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SourceTree apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SourceTree that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SourceTree icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SourceTree on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SourceTree from your MAC!
SourceTree Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight Git client.
Fast and friendly git client.
Version control with Git made easy.
This SourceTree .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SourceTree is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.