SourceSpell for MAC – Spell check your programs. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SourceSpell for MAC Latest Version
SourceSpell for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SourceSpell that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SourceSpell App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About SourceSpell App for MAC
SourceSpell … Spell check your programs from the comfort of an editor. Check your methods, functions, variables, constants and comments for spelling errors. The supported languages are C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Python, and Ruby. You can even spell check languages that the editor doesn’t know about.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SourceSpell for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SourceSpell .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SourceSpell is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SourceSpell for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SourceSpell apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SourceSpell apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SourceSpell that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SourceSpell icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SourceSpell on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SourceSpell from your MAC!
SourceSpell Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This SourceSpell .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SourceSpell is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.