SourceDrop for MAC – Easily share code snippets. This app was released by SOURCEDROP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
SourceDrop for MAC Latest Version
SourceDrop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SourceDrop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SourceDrop App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About SourceDrop App for MAC
SourceDrop is a PasteBin client which allows you to easily share your snippets by drag and drop. Just drop your snippet on the SourceDrop icon in the menu bar and it will be uploaded to the configured PasteBin provider.
Drag & Drop
Drop a source selection or files on the SourceDrop icon in the OS X menu bar at the top right of your screen to share snippets.
SourceDrop stores a history of your recent uploads. It allows you to review your recent uploads at a later date.
Support for Growl Notifications allows to send you notifications when an upload is finished. Just click on the notification to view the created paste in your browser.
SourceDrop provides support for the Services menu. Select source and choose ‘Share selection with SourceDrop’ in the Services menu.
Define a Hotkey to share your clipboard content by using a custom hotkey.
Support for PasteBin, TinyPaste and GitHub GIST
Upgrade to SourceDrop Pro (available as In-App Purchase) to get support for PasteBin, TinyPaste, and GitHub GIST. Free version of SourceDrop only contains support for SourceDrop.net sharing service.
- Fixes an issue which caused (internal and) non-user-friendly debug information getting displayed to the user under some circumstances.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SourceDrop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SourceDrop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SourceDrop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SourceDrop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SourceDrop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SourceDrop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SourceDrop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SourceDrop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SourceDrop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SourceDrop from your MAC!
SourceDrop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Code Collector Pro
Store code snippets with ease.
This SourceDrop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. SourceDrop is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.