Sounds for MAC – Create music playlists quickly. This app was released by CODEINVENTORS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Sounds for MAC Latest Version
Sounds for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sounds that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sounds App|
|File Size||4.4 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Sounds App for MAC
Sounds is a simple, easy to use music player. You can quickly locate and add music to play lists which can be easily saved and loaded.
You can create as many play lists as you want, add and drag music tracks to them, have the tracks begin playing when you first start the application and more!The app can now import your play lists from iTunes.
- This is now a universal application supporting Apple Silicon.
- Minor bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sounds for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sounds .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sounds is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sounds for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sounds apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sounds apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sounds that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sounds icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sounds on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sounds from your MAC!
Sounds Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Organize your music collection.
Tag and organize your audio files.
Powerful audio metadata editor.
This Sounds .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Sounds is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.